It’s the holiday time of year again! I get so excited when I start to see all the fall flavors starting to show up everywhere. I wanted to share a fall flavor with you myself! This isn’t my recipe, but it is a yummy one! This would make an easy and great recipe to make with your little ones! I would love to hear your thoughts on it if you decide to try it! Let me know how it went, if you omitted or added anything the recipe, and how it turned out! Happy Fall Y’All!
- 3 cups (1-1/2 pints) vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients.
- Blend on high speed until thoroughly mixed. Serve immediately.
- Why not give this a really festive finish by topping each serving with a dollop of whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and a few pieces of candy corn?
For some more great fun with your children, you should check out Cree and Scooter!
You can also follow Cree and Scooter on:
The recipe, recipe photo, and recipe notes are all courtesy of Mr. Food!